Do you want to write an article for BestAndroidApp? If you have a flair for writing tech and Android applications related articles and want to have it read by readers who share the same passion and interests? We can help.
We are accepting submissions for Android App discovery posts, App showcases, and great list articles related to Android Apps in general.
Actually, anything out of the list is still fine as long as it jives with the site, subject to approval from the editors, of course.
How to Get Published
We have to reject submissions that do not adhere to our Publishing policy. We also don’t approve content that is not 100% original, lifted from other sites, or not written from scratch. The articles need to be written in English without any grammar or spelling errors.
Apart from that, here are a few guidelines to help improve the odds of getting published, based on the submission being articles, tutorials or tips and showcases.
If you are aiming to submit an article, discussion, something that features more text than images:
- Please have an intro, main article and a conclusion.
- Subtitle your main point – then elaborate.
- Ensure that it is between 800 to 1000 words.
- Make sure your article is divided into several subheads; each iterating a point then going on to explain it in detail.
We welcome reader-friendly tutorials for apps and how to make the best use of them. Please follow these few guidelines:
- Make them straight-to-the-point and explain steps clearly.
- Include the download link where relevant and add images to illustrate your point
- Credit your image sources or link back to the original site where you got the images from.
Give your submission more leverage by
- linking back to previously published articles (internal links).
- standardizing the width of images at 750px only.
For any questions please get in touch with us on email@example.com.